Tools for Leadership Development
Executive Summary Workbook The Enneagram Types in the Workplace
For each of the nine Enneagram personality types, this comprehensive 39-page Executive Summary provides detailed insights on:
- Typical Characteristics: how to tell which Enneagram Type you are
- Superpowers: what each Type is particularly good at in the workplace
- Liabilities: what happens when each Type’s superpower gets overused
- Pet Peeves: common triggers that effect each Type
- Gifts: what’s great about working with healthy people of each Type
- Challenges: what can be hard about working with people of each Type
To translate the powerful insights conveyed by the Enneagram into readily actionable, easy-to-use tools to support leadership, team, and organization development success.
We provide business leaders, coaches, consultants, HR professionals, and managers with high-quality, concise insights that accelerate the development and growth of leaders and their teams.